Would you like someone friendly and supportive to talk to?
The Listening post is a scheme which has been put in place by the Counselling Centre, Student Support and the Chaplaincy team to offer students of the University of St Mark & St John the opportunity to chat in a friendly, informal setting.
Listening Post Times
Monday 1pm-2pm Main Reception
Tuesday 1pm-2pm Main Reception
Wednesday 1pm-2pm Main Reception
Thursday 1pm-2pm Main Reception
What We Offer
- Someone who is friendly and approachable.
- Someone who can listen non-judgmentally.
- Someone who has the time to listen.
- Someone who can signpost you onto other internal/external services.
- Someone who can provide information about other agencies and services.
- Someone who can liaise with other members of the University's Student Support to provide further guidance.
The Listening Post is available to all students irrespective of their mode of study. The Listening Post is NOT a counselling service and those providing the service are NOT counsellors. The Listening Post cannot guarantee confidentiality, as we may need to liaise with other services within the University to provide the best possible support and guidance.
Not able to make a Listening Post? Then email us: email@example.com