Estranged Students

If you are student who is estranged from your parents or guardians and are concerned about studying without the support of a family network please come to speak to or contact Student Funding Advice in Student Support. They can offer advice and guidance for applying for independent status from Student Finance England, assess whether you might be eligible for a Care Leavers Bursary  and help with other financial concerns. More information can be found here

You may also wish to visit which is a charity that offers support and guidance for estrangement.

All content on this site is © Plymouth Marjon University 2018
Home | Admin Area | Version 1.0